While UX/UI (User Experience & User Interface) are a focus of many online companies, some customer-facing companies overlook the importance of a great CX (Customer Experience) platform – and this is a mistake. CX is just as essential as UI/UX – and in some ways, it’s even more important. Read on, and find out why investing in great CX software is so important for your business.
What Is CX (Customer Experience), And Why Does It Matter?
CX (Customer Experience) refers to the overall experience that a customer has with your organization, whether they’re using a piece of software you created, ordering an item from an online website, or contacting a customer service representative with a question.
It refers to the entire experience – from beginning to end. A great customer experience leads to satisfied, happy customers – and bad CX leads to dissatisfied customers, and issues like customer churn, bad reviews, and low sales.
UI/UX both are actually a subset of customer experience. A great user interface and user experience can contribute to a great experience for your customers, while bad UI/UX will lead to difficulties and frustrations.
Understanding The Basics About CX Software Platforms
Now that you understand CX, it’s time to discuss CX software platforms. A CX software platform is a tool that you can use to measure the effectiveness of your overall customer experience – and see how you can improve it. Most CX platforms include features like:
- Big data analytics
- Dashboards, reports and business insights
- Tools for customer communication and engagement
- Social media monitoring tools
- Ticketing and case management software for customer service requests
Essentially, a CX platform allows you to centralize all of the information about your customer’s buying journey, and empowers you with the insights you need to deliver a better overall customer experience.
The Benefits Of An Effective CX Software Platform
Why should you invest in a custom-built CX software platform? Here are just a few benefits your organization can enjoy if you focus on providing a better customer experience.
- Unique business insights – The data collected by your CX platform can be used to get unique insights into the overall health of your business, and how you can improve your customer experience.
- Better communication – With built-in communication and ticketing, a CX platform can be used to manage all of your interactions with customers, and ensure that you can quickly resolve any potential issues to your customer’s satisfaction.
- Satisfied customers – A great customer experience is essential for keeping your customers loyal to your company, and preventing customer churn – and a CX platform provides you with all of the tools you need to keep your customers satisfied.
- Better organizational engagement – A CX platform lets you create actionable guidelines and goals for customer satisfaction, and track your progress towards these goals over time. This leads to better organization engagement, and a better overall customer experience.
Invest In CX Software Right Away – Provide Your Customers With A Better Experience!
With the right CX tools, whether off-the-shelf or custom, you can dramatically enhance your ability to satisfy your customers, and ensure that you’re providing a best-in-class customer experience in your industry. So don’t wait. Start exploring your options for CX software today!